Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: I added some more pics of Jenny!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Joyfulone's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 9th, 2006
    Posts
    238
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Check out the pics in the album of Jenny and I getting ready to head home from College. It starts with picture # 5. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member robin0850's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    1,270
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    She's so cute! Just like a real baby peeking into that box! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Janie3082
    Guest Janie3082's Avatar

    Post

    Jenny looks so precious in all the pics of her! Very sweet. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member MaryCarly's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2004
    Posts
    1,010
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Great pics! Thank for sharing!!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member vew-tori's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I hope you and Jenny have a safe trip home. She looks so cute and ready for travel.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member ladydi43's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 11th, 2003
    Posts
    222
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    Jenny is so pretty . [img]smile.gif[/img] did you just get her? Have a fun and safe trip home. Diane [img]smile.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    She is adorable. Great pics.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Joyfulone's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 9th, 2006
    Posts
    238
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by ladydi43:
    Jenny is so pretty . [img]smile.gif[/img] did you just get her? Have a fun and safe trip home. Diane [img]smile.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">She is relatively new. I got her about...6 months ago i would say? Gosh I wish Icould remember, but it wasn't for a particular holiday. A friend in my dorm has a bitty (pre-mattel, almond eyes) and it just made me really want one, and I was doing ok financially, so I got one! When I got the catalog with her, I found out about Elizabeth and thought she was GORGEOUS. I still really want her, so that is what got me into AG again, and how I found this forum. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ May 12, 2006 12:53 AM: Message edited by: Joyfulone ]</font>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •